Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veteran's Day



Today, 11-11-11, is my anniversary. I married my Veteran 22 years ago. Hard to believe how fast time flies by when you are busy living life which is exactly what we have been doing. Well not really....working is what we have been doing, running kids around is what we have been doing and slowing down the pace to observe life is what we have NOT been doing! Time to stop and breathe.

Anyway, Bailey (on the left) is wearing the first hat Bill was issued in the Navy and Maddie (on the right) is wearing the last hat he was issued. What an amazing 23 year career that took us from coast to coast, brought us lifelong friendships and awesome memories. Yes, there was heart ache and tears but I am so proud to be the spouse of a Navy Veteran and would do it all over again!

I think I have finally figured out a way to blog from my phone and add pics. My posts might be generic and boring until I find a way to move things around but for now this will give me a chance to get my feet back into the blogging world. I do miss writing and I need a hobby! Being consumed with work life is making my head hurt.

See ya on the blog!
Denise


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: