Monday, November 14, 2011

Paper Pumpkin




Here is my second project utilizing the pages of a book. Yes, I sacrificed a Star Wars paperback book to make this cute little pumpkin. I wish I could take the credit for the idea but.....I must thank the magical world of Pinterest. ( I am so addicted to Pinterest.)



I made this pumpkin bright and early Sunday morning thanks to my most recent bout of insomnia. I decided to look up something on my Pinterest "cool ideas" board and just make something cool. Seriously.....Pinterest will inspire you for days and days.



For full instructions on how to recycle and repurpose a paperback book visit Creature Comforts. It took me about an hour to make but I was distracted watching Oprah so I am not real sure on the time commitment but regardless....it's still a pretty cool idea and looks awesome with my Thanksgiving display. (wouldn't this be a cute apple or pear?)

I am thinking I will continue my crafty week with more projects utilizing the pages from my two books. I would love to see what you are doing as well. Please share a link and show me your recycled pages!

See ya on the Blog!
Denise


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: